Becoming a member of The Friends of Poole Park will help the charity and it’s volunteers to take care of Poole Park for the long term and realise our goals of providing new attractions and services for the benefit of the local and wider community.
~ Together we really can make a difference ~
Membership of The Friends of Poole Park is currently only £5 a year and joining couldn’t be easier…
Simply follow our 3 Step Plan:
- Download our Membership Application Form
- Complete and post it to us or scan and email it to our Membership Manager(*)
- Make payment by cheque or online via our MyDonate Membership
- Feel good factor in helping your local ameneties to stay meaningful & relevant
- Exclusive benefits from local partners
Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we can claim an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation to go further. This means that £10 can be turned into £12.50, just so long as donations are made through Gift Aid. Imagine what a difference that could make, and it doesn’t cost you a thing. So if you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it! Please click here to download our Gift Aid Declaration.
You can now apply and renew your membership online via MyDonate.
(Please simply enter your name and membership number or postcode in the message box.)
(*) membership Manager: Pat Lincoln / email@example.com