The Friends of Poole Park is a voluntary organisation supporting the development of the park, which is widely used by the people of Poole and visitors to the town as a valuable recreational and leisure area.
The Friends of Poole Park was formed early in 2002 by members of the Poole community to focus interest in the development and future of Poole Park. The Friends of Poole Park then evolved to became a Registered Charity in 2004 (Registration Number 1101748).
The objectives of the Friends of Poole Park are:
- To promote the public awareness, use & enjoyment of Poole Park
- To promote & assist with development of the park, raise funds & acquire assets for the development of the park
- To promote the park as a tourist attraction for visitors to Poole & the surrounding holiday area
- To support & assist the Borough of Poole in its management of the Park
The Friends of Poole Park believe that this is a valuable project which will have a long term, beneficial impact for both the local community and visitors alike.
2017 The Friends of Poole Park Trustees:
Michael Collins, Pat Lincoln, Mike Heckford, Graham Bond, Caroline Slocock, Kieran Patani
Kiosk coordinator: Jacki Campbell
- Friends of Poole Park Charity Constitution
- Charity Number: 1101748